Certification News & Promotions
Landscape Industry Certified Manager Special
Landscape business owners and managers, now’s the time to certify your skills and expertise. Take 10% off individual exam fee or 25% off for groups of 4 or more. Discount applies to new, full exam registrations (full exam contains 7 sections). Learn more about the manager exam.
Exam registration offer extended through April 30, 2014, and you have up to 3 years to study and take the exam, so don’t miss this opportunity to lock in a low rate! Plus, when you register, you’ll be entered in a drawing to win a Samsung Galaxy® tablet!
Need to purchase study material?
Take 25% off the recommended manager study material when you enter promo code MCERT at checkout
- Landscape Industry Certified Exterior Manager Training Materials (SET-0031)
- Landscape Industry Certified Interior Manager Training Manuals (SET-0032)
- Landscape Industry Certified Interior Manager Training Manuals (SET-0034)
Note: Certification discounts do not apply to the Technician-Exterior (formerly CLT-E) or Lawn Care Manager(formerly CTP) certification programs or PSI computer-testing center fees.
Celebrate Lawn Care Month with Exam Discount!
April is National Lawn Care Month … A great time to take advantage of a 15% discount or 35% for groups of four or more on the Lawn Care Technician-National exam registration. Exam registration discount ends April 30, 2014, and excludes PSI computer-testing fees.
PLANET educational events are approved for PLANET Landscape Industry Certified recertification at 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended.
Year-Round Discount For Members & Groups
PLANET member discounts and group discounts of up to 25% off the total full exam fee for four or more registrants are offered year-round on the following exams.
- Landscape Industry Certified Manager (formerly CLP)
- Landscape Industry Certified Interior Technician (formerly CLT-I)
- Landscape Industry Certified Horticultural Technician (formerly COLP)
- Landscape Industry Certified Lawn Care Technician-National
- Landscape Industry Certified Lawn Care Technician (formerly CTP-CSL)
Discounts do not apply to PSI computer-testing center fees.
- Click here for STUDENT specials.
Questions? Contact PLANET at email@example.com or call 800-395-2522.
- Certification Matters—read all about it in Turf magazine
- Check out the article about the first integrated test site in London, Ontario, Canada. 38 Horticultural Technician diploma students challenged the Ornamental Maintenance module in October 2013
- Landscape Industry Certified is featured in the August 2013 Florida Condo & HOA Management magazine on pages 8-9
- Project Evergreen features news release on military discount for the UGA-PLANET Lawn Care Manager certification program in May 2013.
- The ICC recently updated its certification initials usage guide and Landscape Management magazine posted an editorial on how they plan to now incorporate "Landscape Industry Certified" within their magazine
- April 2013 Landscape Industry Certified mentions in Turf magazine and Military Press
- The Florida edition of Condo Management Magazine mentions Landscape Industry Certified on pages 4-5 and 8-9
- Check out International Certification Council (ICC) Chair David Hupman’s blog “Certification: An Olympic Style Achievement” at voiceofthegreenindustry.org
- Have you had time to check out PLANET’s new consumer website LoveYourLandscape.com? Landscape Management talks about the new site and mentions Landscape Industry Certified
- ICC Chair David Hupman, Landscape Industry Certified Manager & Technician, is featured in a podcast on certification by PRO. Tune in www.greenindustrypros.com/10897798
- MGIA's The Landsculptor magazine features industry certification programs in its December 2012 issue. Landscape Industry Certified is highlighted on page 26
- Condo Management magazine mentions PLANET and certification
- Included in Business Planner 2013: "Become Certified" article by Michael Becker in Landscape Management’s How To issue on pages 88-89