Early-bird registration deadline: July 19
PLANET’s Design Build Installation Specialty Group presents its symposium this year at the beautiful Chicago Botanical Garden—385 acres of one of the world's great living museums and conservation science centers.
About the Symposium
Chicago Botanic Garden
The Lurie Garden
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
Frank Mariani of Mariani Landscape speaking on "Personalizing: How well do you know your clients?"
Annie Nozawa of Houzz, the hottest Internet photo database of design ideas and resources, discussing "What your clients want"
Symposium will focus on …
- The Draw to Small Places —“It’s that small space right outside the back door that everyone uses most.”—Jon Carloftis
- Qualifying Commercial Construction Leads for Optimum Care & Profit
- Enhancements: Outdoor Furniture—space planning and principles of selection... Stephen Elton, Chief Brand Officer for Brown Jordan
- The Power of Photography for Landscape Professionals: Maximizing marketing and what you do through photography—Linda Oyama Bryan
- Plant Success: Understanding the Bigger Picture of Plants—Ian Cooke
- Utilizing Plant Data & Technology to Make Choosing the Right Plant Easier
- Lurie Garden (Millennium Park)—From concept to completion, the design, challenges, and what makes it spectacular!—Jennifer Davit
- Time to share! Roundtable discussions on design build focus topics …
And, there’ll be time for self-guided tours of the Chicago Botanic Garden and Millennium Park.
Registration Fees (per person)**
**Limited to 200 attendees.
(ends July 19)
(after July 19)
|PLANET and Affiliated Association Member*||$239||$339|
|* Member of ASLA, APLD, ILCA, ILNA, MGIA, WLCA|
Radisson Blue Aqua Hotel Chicago
221 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60601
By Phone: 800-333-3333 and give group name “2013 PLANET DBI Symposium,” or
Online: 2013 Planet DBI Symposium - Radisson Blu Aqua Room Reservations
Reserve your room by July 19 (after this date, rate is honored based on hotel availability)
|The D/B/I Symposium is approved for 1 CEU per hour of instruction attended for a total of 8.5 CEUs. For more information on PLANET recertification, please visit PLANET’s Recertification Center.|
|In addition to PLANET, the Association of Professional Landscape Designers has also agreed to provide 8.25 APLD CEUs for attending the education sessions at the D/B/I Symposium|