About the Lawn Care Summit
Join the National Pest Management (NPMA) and the Professional Landcare Network (PLANET) for the Lawn Care Summit 2014, an educational program offering both technical and business management sessions for lawn care professionals, including owners, managers, and technicians.
Stay current, connected, and informed about lawn care.
With a program dedicated to the lawn care segment, you'll network with professionals just like you and learn about better ways to run your lawn care business or business segment.
- Be inspired by our keynote speaker Craig Goodwin, senior director at Rollins University, who will discuss the topic of how to out-train your competition.
- Participate in the networking lounges to learn how others are handling challenges similar to yours.
- Explore the exhibit hall to view the latest and greatest products in lawn care and pest management.
Educational sessions will include these topics:
- Pest and weed control
- Changes in health care laws
- Turfgrass problems and maintenance
- Diversifying your business
- Hydroseeding and 2, 4-D herbicide
- Changing workforces
- And more! VIEW COMPLETE PROGRAM >>
Omni Nashville Hotel
To make your reservations please click here or call 800-THE-OMNI and mention "The Lawn Care Summit" by January 6, 2014 to receive the group rate of $169 per night.
Lawn Care Summit Attendees Save on Certification!
Take advantage of a 15% discount or 35% for groups of four or more on the Lawn Care Technician-National exam registration when you attend the Lawn Care Summit in Nashville, Tenn., Jan. 27-29, 2014. Exam registration discount ends Feb. 28, 2014, and excludes PSI computer-testing fees.
Why certify? Skip Thompson, Landscape Industry Certified Manager & Technician, Tidewater Landscape Management, Columbus, Ga., talks about why certification is important onYouTube.
Certification was a great avenue for me to grow individually and professionally. I chose certification many years ago and still use my reference material today. … Having people within our company that are certified gives us an opportunity to market certification in everything we do, whether it’s bidding on a property or talking with potential clients. They’re buying professionalism. Certification showcases professionalism within our company.