H-2B ISSUES INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- H-2B Letter to the Editor
- H-2B Workforce Coalition website
- H-2B Amendment Update
- H-2B Workforce Coalition Letter
- Continue calls to senators and U.S. representatives
- April 16, 2008 US House Subcommittee on Imigration
- New Problems Call for New Strategies, New Tactics
- PLANET/ANLA Joint Press Release
- H-2B Small Business Issue PowerPoint Show
To obtain a copy of this presentation with video clips from a local news station, please contact Tom Delaney.
More H-2B Resources
- Reid-McConnell House Letter
- Reid-McConnell Senate Letter
- President Bush Letter
- Landscape Management Article H-2B Smart Strategies
- Immigration Compliance in a Season Without H-2B
- Talking Points The Facts of H-2B
- H-2B FAQ (From Save our Business and Seasonal Businesses)
- Save our Small and Seasonal Businesses Act of 2007
- H-2B Summary Data
- List of Co-sponsors
- H-2B Workforce Coalition
- H-2B Script
- New H-2B Issues Call for New Lobbying Tactics
- US House Dear Colleague Letter
- Senate Dear Colleague letter
- Ohio H-2B Marketing/Economic Impact Data Flyer
- Sept 5 Letter from Senate Champions to Senate Committee on the Judiciary
TAKE ACTION NOW!
What can you do to prevent this dire scenario from becoming reality?
- Visit the PLANET Legislative Action Center, and enter your name and address, and download three pre-addressed letters to your two senators and U.S. representative onto your letterhead, and then e-mail and fax them.
- Call five other green industry companies and suppliers, and prompt them to send letters and make phone calls and appointments with their legislators.
- Ask all your employees and customers to do this as well as constituents, their voices count just as much as yours.
- Visit your legislators on their home turf during any recess.
- Continue to call and ask your representative and senators when their leadership will pass legislation to fix this problem.
WRITE YOUR LEGISLATORS:
- CONTRACTORS ACT NOW!
- INDUSTRY SUPPLIERS ACT NOW!
- STATE AND REGIONAL ASSOCIATION EXECUTIVES ACT NOW!
- GREEN INDUSTRY EMPLOYEES ACT NOW!
- GREEN INDUSTRY COMPANY CUSTOMERS ACT NOW! coming soon
- Sample H-2B Letter to the Editor (long version, short version)
- Letter to send to your suppliers
- Customer Letter (version 1, version 2)
- Customer Legislator Letter
- Program User to User Action Letter Samples