Eligibility: Full-time student currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year program and majoring in a related field of study.
Note: Students who are enrolled full-time with a school who is a Student Chapter member of PLANET, should contact their faculty advisor for membership enrollment. All other inquiries can be directed to email@example.com, or call (800) 395-2522 to speak with someone from the membership department.
Students enrolled in a PLANET-accredited program or part of a PLANET student chapter are eligible for a complimentary one-year student e-membership.
- Electronic delivery of PLANET’s Front Page News which includes PLANET News and Safety $ense
- Electronic delivery of PLANET Campus newsletter
- Electronic delivery of membership mailings and brochures
- FREE registration to the Green Industry Conference
- Eligible for participation at Student Career Days
- Discounts on purchase of publications
- FREE posting of resume on PLANETCareers.org
- Eligible for participation in the scholarship program
- Eligible for the student ambassador program
- Access to the "Members-Only" section of the PLANET website as well as all resources on PLANET Universe