Why hire a professional to work on your lawn, landscape, or plant care project?
Many homeowners don't realize what a landscape professional can do to help them improve their living environment. Landscape professionals can offer a variety of services, including lawn care; installation of plant and hardscape material, such as patios, decks, retaining walls, swimming pools, outdoor kitchens and living rooms, gazebos, and irrigation systems; and maintenance of your property based on your specific needs and requests. Many firms have landscape architects and designers on staff, who have the expertise to create and orchestrate the complete design, installation, and maintenance of the most complex landscapes.
For commercial enterprises, the advantages of a professionally installed and maintained landscape go beyond "curb appeal" right to the bottom line. A well-designed landscape invites everyone employees, customers, vendors in, resulting in higher occupancy rates, increased rentals, and lower vacancies. However, the benefits go beyond occupancy when you consider that the proper selection and placement of plant material can lower heating and cooling costs by as much as 20 percent while creating a healthier environment. The use of landscape to lower noise levels, reduce crime, and enhance unpleasant views are economical alternatives that add up to increased profits.
When choosing a company to handle your lawn, landscape, or plant care needs, be sure the company you hire has Landscape Industry Certified individuals on staff. This gives you confidence that your job will be completed with a commitment to a higher standard of knowledge and execution.
PLANET offers an INTERNATIONAL certification program designed to raise the standards of the green industry. The program recognizes professionals who have taken their experience, skills, and desire for excellence to the next level by studying, testing, and becoming certified. They stay on top of their game by maintaining their certification through required continuing education. When hiring a landscape professional, it can be difficult to wade through your choices to find a service you can trust. Looking for the Landscape Industry Certified logo makes it easy! Hire a Landscape Industry Certified professional today.
A Standard of Quality
Hiring a Landscape Industry Certified professional gives you peace of mind in knowing that you are choosing someone with a distinguished level of professionalism and technical knowledge to care for your landscape, lawn, or indoor/outdoor plants. A company with a certified staff member is invested in offering you:
- BEST PRACTICES the proper management and care of your property.
- BEST PERFORMANCE Skilled execution of top-quality work.
- A DEDICATION TO SAFETY An emphasized attention to safe handling of equipment and application of products to your property.
- SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE An up-to-date, ongoing education on current tools and techniques to enhance the technical skills used to improve your project.
An Easy Choice
By choosing a lawn care, landscape, or plant care service, especially one with Landscape Industry Certified individuals on staff, you are getting:
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST Certified individuals have taken their experiences, skills, and desire for excellence to the next level by studying, testing, and becoming certified.
- A SELECT INDIVIDUAL Certified professionals represent an elite group, demonstrating a commitment to technical expertise and industry knowledge to better serve you and your needs.
- AN ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT Certified individuals have a thorough understanding of land stewardship to offer quality results on your property.